By Angela Potter
When you become a mother, you have to shift your perspective around self care. Traditional ways of doing self care don't fit into your schedule very easily, especially when you have a newborn.
Here are 10 fun self care ideas for mamas. Remember, the small things count!
1. Make yourself a warm cup of tea
2. Pick a different neighborhood everyday to go walk around while your baby sleeps in the stroller
3. Paint your fingernails
4. Light a candle in the evening
5. Have (at least!) one outfit that makes you feel wonderful
6. Take a shower everyday
7. Keep fresh flowers on your windowsill
8. Hide some really good dark chocolate so only you know where it is. And indulge once in awhile!
9. Buy a comfy pair of fuzzy, warm socks to wear at home
10. Get fresh air at least once a day